If your girlfriend/wife/sister/daughter plays tennis and you would like to get her something a little bit different for Christmas, then perhaps you’ll find it in my gift guide for female tennis players. I have had a couple of husbands contact me in the past, asking for advice on what to buy their tennis-loving better half, so I know first hand that there is a definite need for this guide.
For some reason I have gone for a green theme. You may have noticed that I have also recently changed the colour theme of my blog to green. It is either due to my recent plant-based diet 🌱 or it could by my Irish roots shining though 🍀.
If nothing convinces you, or you are looking for a tennis present for a guy, then read my gift guide from last Christmas here.
1. Lucky in Love Envy Print Racer Tank. I feel I should make a joke here about this top making your opponents green with envy at your tennis skills, but that is certainly not the case when I wear it… It’s a great tennis top though!
2. Lululemon Lost in Pace Skirt. This is sold as both a running and tennis skirt. I have never run in a skirt, and I’m not sure I ever will, but I have no doubt I would love playing in this skirt. Just look at that swish!
3. Nike Women’s Aerobill Featherlight Winter Visor. You might wonder why you (well, she) would need a visor in winter, especially if you are in Europe and play most of the winter indoors. Well, they also double up as great sweat- and hair-bands.
4. S’well Bottle (Waikiki). Probably the most stylish water bottle in the world, hands down.
5. Tiffany Charm Bracelet. You will score major brownie points when she sees that little blue box (though if she is your girlfriend, be careful she doesn’t think it contains something else..)
Good luck with your Christmas shopping and I’m sure she will love-all that you get her!