I’m Helen, an almost 40 years old Brit living in Italy, and I have recently started learning to play tennis. I have never been particularly good at sports, but over the 18 months I have lost weight, started running and keeping fit (with lots of burpees, planks, squats, lunges…) and I have decided to put my newly developed muscles and fitness to good use!
I love activewear and when I first started playing tennis I only wore leggings and shorts but then I realised that there is a whole world of gorgeous tennis skirts, dresses and bags which allow me to explore my “passion for fashion” whilst playing tennis.
This is a blog about my discovery of the world of tennis (fitness and fashion included).
Through setting up this blog I have also discovered how much I enjoy writing, and so I have recently started guest blogging for a number of other websites and blogs.
1) The tennis section of SportStylist, a great fitness and style edit for active women:
- 5 Tennis Dresses That Take You From the Court to Cocktails
- 3 Good Reasons to Try Tennis
- Why Wear Skeggings?
- Get a Grip!
- How to Choose a Tennis Racket
- Miss-Hits Tennis Weekend with Judy Murray
- Look Ace in Australian Open 2017 Tennis Gear
- Warm Up Tips and Tops
- 3 Hacks to Improve Your Tennis Game
2) Tennis Identity, a top blog about the best of men’s and women’s tennis fashion and gear:
- Tennis Fashion Flash | Spotlight on Lucky in Love
- Best Dressed, WTA Finals 2016: Bethanie Mattek-Sands
3) The highly successful Women’s Tennis Blog:
If you are interested in collaborating with me and want to find out more about this blog and the brands I have worked with in the past, then take a look at my media kit (which documents my statistics since I started the blog in early September 2016) and don’t hesitate to contact me via email, or get in touch through my pages on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.