I’m Helen, an almost 40 years old Brit living in Italy, and I have recently started learning to play tennis. I have never been particularly good at sports, but over the past year I have lost weight, started running and keeping fit (with lots of burpees, planks, squats, lunges…) and I have decided to put my newly developed muscles and fitness to good use!
I love activewear and when I first started playing tennis I only wore leggings and shorts but then I realised that there is a whole world of gorgeous tennis skirts, dresses and bags which allow me to explore my “passion for fashion” whilst playing tennis.
This is a blog about my discovery of the world of tennis (fitness and fashion included).
Through setting up this blog I have also discovered how much I enjoy writing, and so I have recently started guest blogging for a number of other websites and blogs.
1) The tennis section of SportStylist, a great fitness and style edit for active women:
- 5 Tennis Dresses That Take You From the Court to Cocktails
- 3 Good Reasons to Try Tennis
- Why Wear Skeggings?
- Get a Grip!
2) Tennis Identity, a top blog about the best of men’s and women’s tennis fashion and gear:
- Tennis Fashion Flash | Spotlight on Lucky in Love
- Best Dressed, WTA Finals 2016: Bethanie Mattek-Sands
3) The highly successful Women’s Tennis Blog:
Sometimes I will also add some of my blog posts to Niume (a collaborative blogging platform).
If you are interested in collaborating with me, you can download my media kit here (which documents my statistics since I started the blog in early September 2016) and don’t hesitate to contact me via email, or get in touch through my pages on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.